Monday 31 December 2012

Stitching in 2012

Well I have had quite a good stitching year.

I started the year by finishing a Lizzie Kate design "Love keeps us Warm" and had it mounted and framed straight away, something I have not always done.

As you will know from my other posts I entered my first cross stitch exchange, produced some new needle cases and started a stitching blog!

I went on a number of sewing workshops during the year and went to the Harrogate Show in November to replenish my stash - not that it was needed.

I am finishing the year with two more Little House Needlework designs;"Baked Goods" is on the way to be finished and "Joy" needs a little more stitching.

I have lots of plans for the New Year including stitching all the new Little Sheep Virtues from LHN and join in more exchanges.
My New Year resolution has to be to try and use some of the stash I already have before buying more but don't hold out much hope!

My fingers are crossed for a giveaway of Ginghers Scissors over on missyyllanous.blogspot.co.uk to get the new year off to a good start. Already had the AA out today to my car and British Gas to mend the boiler after 2 days with no heat or hot water so that good start is needed.

Thank you for reading my blog and leaving encouraging comments. I get lots of inspiration from all the stitching blogs out there and I hope that in 2013 you may find something on mine that will inspire you.

Very best wishes for a Happy and Peaceful New Year

Melanie x



2 comments:

  1. I love the baked good stich Melanie. well done :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl, I love this design as I do for most of the Little House Needlework designs. I hoped to have finished it by now but will update with a photo when I do :) x

    ReplyDelete