Saturday 8 December 2012

Getting ready for Christmas

I have spent the day getting the house ready for Christmas. I love the tree when it is all dressed and the lights are on and twinkling.
I wanted to try and display some of my stitching things which I have not done before. This is my first attempt and will add to it as I finish off a couple more ornaments.
The small blue beaded ornament was the ornament I received in my first cross stitch exchange.
Thank you Laura it is beautiful and a fabulous colour.
The other ornaments I have made over the last few weeks.
The little snowman you can see was made by my dear husband who is a Woodturner and loves trying out new ideas.
The quilted cushion was made on a workshop recently at Oswaldtwistle Mill with Lords Sewing.

I hope you all enjoy getting your own houses ready

Melanie x







No comments:

Post a Comment